There may be changes, updates and corrections to this page. To make sure you are seeing the latest details please click this button ==>
The National Road Rally 2019 has 65 controls all over the country from Welshpool in the west, Stockton on Tees in the north, Saffron Walden in the east and Yeovil in the south.
Riders are free to choose their starting point and route.
- "Points" shown between controls on the matrix are roughly based on miles taken from a standard atlas ignoring motorways and rounded. For the purpose of the rally they must be accepted as correct.
- Riders may only travel between controls for which a link is drawn, and may only visit a control once.
- There are unmanned controls. Make a note of the six digit number on the control sign. Declare this control at the next manned control.
- Full and Daytime riders may start from at midday Saturday but riders may not pass through them after the start
- Controls only operate until 10pm Saturday. Sevenoaks (46) closes at 1:20pm Saturday! Put them early on in your route!
- For the special gold award riders must achieve 540 points and visit at least 22 controls.
- Platinum Award do Special Tests at on Saturday 6th July between 8:30am and 11:00am. This is also a Start Only control going to Dunchurch.
- All riders except Daytime Rally riders must finish at one of the Final Controls between 6:00am and Sunday.
Supplementary Regulations are posted on the National Rally website.
Click on the controls in turn and your route will be recorded below.
Unmanned after 10pm
Standard + Final
This QR code is a link to the full list of controls suitable for a mobile device. Scan it with a smart phone or tablet to open the page. If you click the image it will display an example of what the page looks like on a phone.
This QR code is a link to the full list of controls. Click the image to open the page.
Now you have created your custom route QR code, scan it with your smart phone or tablet to open your route data. Click the image to show how your route information looks in a mobile phone.
Now you have created your custom route QR code click the new QR code image to open your route in this device. You can also scan the QR code with another mobile device to load the same route list.
IMPORTANT! Check the route on the OFFICIAL matrix in case there are bugs and errors in this program!!.
See the NRR Facebook Page for the latest changes and clarifications.
TIP: Read all comments and replies !
If you spot any bugs or errors please report them.
Hi, when does the matrix go on the web site, cheers.
- Lee Walton
We have to wait for the post like everyone else. Then, with any luck, it goes on the website 12 hours later, full of mistakes in our rush.
Even if we are lucky enough to see the matrix early we still embargo it until the official release.
A stunning webpage that transforms the NRR experience. Many thanks. Much appreciated
I'm on holiday in Tenerife, so was thinking I would have to rush my planning when I get home. Thanks to you guys I'm able to plan while sat by the pool.
See you on the 6th.
- Jeff & Tina
We'll be looking out for sun-tanned riders.
A big thank you for this resource. You have no idea how much it helps so many of us.
- Adrian Coles
BRILLIANT! Fantastic job, whoever put this together. Many thanks :)
- Dave Tate